Saturday, December 21, 2013

CAA Media Day- October 22, 2013

I was able to cross off a bucket list item when I was a college mascot for a day!  Through the College of Charleston, I was able to be Kate Pride from Hofstra University as a part of the CAA Media Day (not all the schools could send a person for their mascot costume, so we filled in for those schools).  While the University of Delaware mascot guy said I could not tell people who I was, the Towson mascot (who was very nice and gave us newbies some great tips) said it was perfectly fine to do so, and encouraged me to share my experience with everyone.  It was an amazing opportunity, and I am very impressed that I was able (for the most part) to hang with the 20 year olds who were literally half my age.  We went all around town, and I think I had my picture taken with just about every 2-6 year old little girl visiting the Inner Harbor on that particular day.  





 

No comments: